Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Fall Photo Shoot

While most of our all-together shots turned out like this ...

Katie did manage to get a few good shots that really capture the kids and their personalities.

ADELLE



THE BOYS



ALAYNA

They were all looking, sort of, and all smiling, almost :)

I like this one. I don't know why.
I can almost see what they're going to look like when they're older. I love their expressions, wind-blown hair and chubby little hands.
(I probably should have put Alayna in jeans - the concept of modesty is a little lost on two-year-olds).

1 comment:

A. said...

these are adorable. i love the last one. very natural looking and artistic

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am the wife of an awesome man known to his friends as Fred :) The mom of four incredible kids, Hudson, Pierce, Alayna and Adelle. We homeschool and I teach a few classes at our local YMCA. Above all we love and worship Jesus Christ as Lord and this blog is a peek at our journey to raise children who delight in the Lord.