Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween

We went trick-or-treating last year and the boys got scared at a couple of houses. The houses looked fine but the adults came to the door in scary costumes and my 3 & 4 year-old boys were not into scary...and still aren't. So, they didn't want to trick-or-treat this year. We did dress up and went to visit Gigi and a few of her neighbors, then we went to Wendy's to use our free frosty coupons. Now that was a treat!

The fairy princess, a couple of cowboys and a pretty little flower - I just love it!
Close up - I put a little bit of makeup on her and she definitely felt beautiful! She twirled and flitted everywhere she went.
My mighty men were cowboys. At the three houses we went to (my Grandma's neighbors who are all about her age) the boy took off their hats and said, "yippee-ky-a" instead of trick-or-treat, and gave hugs after they got their candy. It was pretty sweet.
My happy little flower chewed on her petals and showed off her pretty smile all night.
Three big kids practicing their smiles.
Enjoying a sucker and Veggie Tales after a fun night. When we left Wendy's we decided to go for a drive. Once we got out about 10 minutes from town (or bathrooms) Alayna said, "My belly hurts." A few seconds later Hudson said, "I don't think my frosty is digesting very well." We all made it home in time to get everyone taken care of. Those drive will have to be reserved for date night. :)
My living room this morning. Alayna and Pierce are under the other blanket.
My sweet girl.

6 comments:

Mrs. Troop said...

Precious!

mb said...

Your kids are seriously adorable, but I suppose you knew that already. :)

Amanda said...

Carmichaels on 171st and Mingoish. Quite the treck.

Amanda said...

That adelle is pretty darn cute.

VLR said...

Sure glad I got to see these great pics of the cowboys, the fairy princess, and the little flower. Nice job on the costumes. More creative genius at work!

Shannon Wheeler said...

They all look so sweet. I love Alayna feeling so beautiful with makeup on - so precious. Adelle is filling out! Can't wait to see them at Christmas. I want to be an Oklahoman.

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am the wife of an awesome man known to his friends as Fred :) The mom of four incredible kids, Hudson, Pierce, Alayna and Adelle. We homeschool and I teach a few classes at our local YMCA. Above all we love and worship Jesus Christ as Lord and this blog is a peek at our journey to raise children who delight in the Lord.