I don't mean for every post to be a book review! But these books are changing my perspective and my life, changing the way I talk to and raise my children. I'm even trying to be nicer to my husband (Haha! he'll like that :)!! ). Click onthe book that will lead you to the blog and dive in - I love it!
I'm only three chapters in, but I thought I'd go ahead and start my list of one thousand gifts and I plan on sharing them with you as often as I post. But, seriously, as I type I have one boy explaining to me the details of his paper airplane, one snuggling on my lap with his blanket, one girl "reading/singing" her book at the table while she's supposed to be eating her breakfast, and the baby is still sleeping. Posting isn't easy, then again, nothing is easy these days. So let that be at the top of the list!
1. The four warm little bodies in this house that need me to be their momma.
2. Chubby cheeks and sparkling blue eyes that greet me from the crib.
3. The laughing, talking, and sometimes squabbling that is the soundtrack of our breakfast this morning.
4. The adventure and danger of being a little boy!
5. Baby #4 and the joy that she brings this mama (remember how I reeled when I found out I was pregnant ... AGAIN!) Love her!