Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

For my mom this year we surprised her with a mother-daughter photo shoot by my friend, Katie. Shannon was able to come into town for the weekend. So, we all headed over to a lovely loading dock outside of our little town and got so many great shots. I'll post a few more later on. We have a brother too, but he lives in New York. He towers over us at 6'4", and weighs less than us - yeah, we don't like him too much (I'm kidding, of course).

Shannon 22, Alyson 30, MOM, Amanda 29, Angela 29 (Zach 26, not pictured).
We had so much FUN!

Then, we my family got back from Georgia we got the cousins together and REALLY surprised mom on Mother's Day with a grand-baby slide show by Sweeter Still Photography! So much fun!
Adelle (almost 1!), Kate 3, Alayna 2, Lola 1, Riley 7, Pierce 4, Hudson 6, Claire 5
It's a cousin pizza!
The Freddys!


Hudson
Pierce
Alayna
Adelle

Cousins!

What a blessed and happy Mother's Day!

2 comments:

VLR said...

Aawwww, I can't stop smiling!

Erin said...

I love the pics of the sisters and mom! What a sweet idea.

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am the wife of an awesome man known to his friends as Fred :) The mom of four incredible kids, Hudson, Pierce, Alayna and Adelle. We homeschool and I teach a few classes at our local YMCA. Above all we love and worship Jesus Christ as Lord and this blog is a peek at our journey to raise children who delight in the Lord.