Monday, May 2, 2011

Eastery kid pictures

Since we were out of town on Eater weekend, the kids wore their Easter clothes yesterday to church. Snapping pictures right before church is stressful. I promise myself every year that I'm not going to do that - I'll just dress them up some other time. Then I think, ah they're already dressed. I might as well snap a few shots. And we get these ...
I don't even remember what she was initially upset about. Neither does she.

But she recovered and we did get all four children in one frame. And we were late for church. I'll never do that again. ;)

1 comment:

Katie said...

I love it!! These are the best pictures. Sorry it was stressful, though. :)

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am the wife of an awesome man known to his friends as Fred :) The mom of four incredible kids, Hudson, Pierce, Alayna and Adelle. We homeschool and I teach a few classes at our local YMCA. Above all we love and worship Jesus Christ as Lord and this blog is a peek at our journey to raise children who delight in the Lord.