Wednesday, May 4, 2011

People Food

For the month of May a friend and I are eating vegetarian, just for fun. Doesn't that sound like fun?! Ha. I'm not forcing this on my family but they're participating in a few meals. Adelle has officially graduated to people food. Last night she gobbled down some minestrone soup. The night before that she stuffed her face with broccoli, sweet potatoes, rice and quinoa.
No complaints here - this kid loves to eat EVERYTHING (including rocks in the driveway - watch out!)
A little veggie tales rest time in mom & dad's bed.

She'll be one in a week. Stay tuned for monkey cake pictures!!!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I am impressed that she eats broccoli. Can't wait to eat some monkeys.

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am the wife of an awesome man known to his friends as Fred :) The mom of four incredible kids, Hudson, Pierce, Alayna and Adelle. We homeschool and I teach a few classes at our local YMCA. Above all we love and worship Jesus Christ as Lord and this blog is a peek at our journey to raise children who delight in the Lord.