Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Shake It

My four-year-olds' photography skills, I cocked my head to fit under his thumb :)
The alien face, of course.
I ate a lot of chocolate while I was pregnant with this one.

He doesn't eat dirt, but he's always this dirty.

"The most direct route between point A and point B on your life-journey is the path of unwavering trust in Me." Jesus Calling, Sarah Young

Unwavering trust. Hmm. Deep thoughts. I may go back to that in a later post. I know you were hoping for a sermonette! ;)

This week has been crazy - lots going on, but I did workout EVERY day! So proud of myself. I'm starting to feel that lovely nausea creep up on me. "Awe, do you have morning sickness?" How 'bout ALL DAY VOMIT! I know, that was rough. It hasn't gotten that bad yet. Maybe it wont this time. The only time the sick-feeling goes away (or I just don't notice it) is when I'm working out. I am very determined to not get as massive this time as I did last time. There is no need to gain 40 lbs and only be carrying an 8 1/2 lb baby. SERIOUSLY!

All that to say, I know in the past I shunned Zumba and promised to never return. These hips were born baptist. Latin dance is just not in my vocabulary ... until now. My hips still don't shake very good, but thanks to my, now favorite, Zumba instructor (who lost 65 lbs doing Zumba), I will be all belly this go-round and this poor baby will be shaken. I LOVE it! There, I said it. So, try it. Go with a friend and have SO MUCH FUN sweating and dancing and getting in great shape!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

That was truly a blast and a great workout. I've decided I need to go every Friday.
I think I've worked as hard as I could this pregnancy, and I've gained almost 30lbs. With 6 weeks to go, do you think I can keep from hitting 35? We'll see.

Tyson and Lisa said...

Zumba sounds very interesting! if only I would give in and join the Y...and, as always, I love the pix of your kiddos...they're so sweet.

mb said...

Mine were born Baptist too A, and I am going to hold out on the Zumba with a firmer grip than I did on the homeschool thing! ha!

mb said...

My hips, I mean... :)

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am the wife of an awesome man known to his friends as Fred :) The mom of four incredible kids, Hudson, Pierce, Alayna and Adelle. We homeschool and I teach a few classes at our local YMCA. Above all we love and worship Jesus Christ as Lord and this blog is a peek at our journey to raise children who delight in the Lord.