Monday, September 28, 2009

Midnight snack

Hudson's first soccer game
The poor guys hadn't had a practice and Hudson had never even seen a real soccer game before. He did kick the ball a few times though!
My little Clone Troopers

Alayna wearing two necklaces! That's what I get for leaving laundry on the couch!

Sorry to be Debbie Downer on that last post. Pregnancy makes me crazy. I love this baby. It's not a big deal to be sick and tired all the time for a few more weeks. I can do it. Sometime around 1 am Hudson woke me up to let me know that Pierce was on his side of the bed. So I got up and scooted Pierce back to his side. I laid back down in bed but, of course, could not go back to sleep. After swallowing nothing but my own saliva for an hour I ran to the bathroom and dry-heaved for about 5 minutes. No big deal, right?!

6 comments:

Tyson and Lisa said...

I love Alayna's necklaces! Audrey has been known to do that, too! and no one considers you a Debbie Downer, so don't worry about it!

Katie said...

Love the bra necklace. She gets her classy taste from her mama!! :)

Hope you feel better soon!! :)

Amanda said...

It's okay to be honest about your struggle. I won't think you're a downer. I like to hear the truth about how Al is doing. :)

A. said...

i was kind of just thinking you were human, not debbie downer :) i hope you have a good tuesday and no throwing up, and compliant calm children!

Julia's family said...

Praying for you, friend! I too love your transparency. . . and humor.

Julia

Julia's family said...

Praying for you, friend! I too love your transparency. . . and humor.

Julia

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am the wife of an awesome man known to his friends as Fred :) The mom of four incredible kids, Hudson, Pierce, Alayna and Adelle. We homeschool and I teach a few classes at our local YMCA. Above all we love and worship Jesus Christ as Lord and this blog is a peek at our journey to raise children who delight in the Lord.