Thursday, July 1, 2010

Crazy cuties

My boys have been going to VBS at my parent's church this week. Saddle Ridge Ranch is the theme and yesterday was crazy hat day. Duck tape goes a long way in making cowboy hats crazy.
Crazy boys
Socks, foam bath letters, plastic frogs, lego ships and guys, and an action hero = WINNERS!!!

My happy girl is getting so big.

While the boys have been at VBS this week Alayna and I have gotten a lot of good one-on-one time. She'll be two a week from today so we've been planning her party and just hanging out.

Anyway, I'm needed. I may never post a real blog post again!

4 comments:

A. said...

Adelle is beautiful!
My mom and little sister just staffed the 5 year old for Saddle Ridge Ranch VBS at their church!

A. said...

5 year old ROOM, sorry

Amanda said...

Is "duck" tape different than duct tape?
Adelle is getting so big and changing! Can't wait to see you guys soon.

Mrs. Troop said...

That WAS a real post, Girl! :-) Just hang on for the ride - they grow up so fast!

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am the wife of an awesome man known to his friends as Fred :) The mom of four incredible kids, Hudson, Pierce, Alayna and Adelle. We homeschool and I teach a few classes at our local YMCA. Above all we love and worship Jesus Christ as Lord and this blog is a peek at our journey to raise children who delight in the Lord.