Wednesday, September 8, 2010

It's Personal

Well, the journey has begun. I started doing some personal training. I've thought about it for a long time, but every time I was ready to get serious, I got pregnant. Since we're taking a long and (hopefully) permanent break from birthing children, I might as well get started.

I only have two clients and the rest are lining up. I can't take on too much at a time. I teach at the Y Monday and Wednesday nights, so I train Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday nights. I homeschool three children during the day and keep the youngest on a rigorous routine: eat, play, sleep, repeat. :) Once this sweet baby girl doesn't rely on me for food anymore, I can start stacking appointments and add more clients.

In other news, our yard is overrun with Giraffe Beetles (looks like a beetle bug with a long nose). My little insect-lovers are in heaven! Alayna is obsessed with her umbrella that she calls a sunbrella. I asked her what letter that started with and she made the lowercase A sound, "A-A-A, sunbrella." :)


3 comments:

Amanda said...

boy, if we had long-nosed beetles, I wouldn't be able to get anyone to go outside. Ants are bad enough. :)

Shannon Wheeler said...

Those things are so interesting. I bet they're really wise, and talk slowly, like this, "Not that is matters.... but.... yes." I love Layna. I can't eat all the stuff on your plan because we only shop at Aldi(s), however, I'm eating well and working out. I think you'd be proud-ish of me. Glad you're a personal trainer. That's cool.

Mrs. Troop said...

Glad to catch up a bit over here while I'm avoiding the evening "chores". :-) Wish you could be MY trainer. Sounds fabulous. Happy Wednesday!

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am the wife of an awesome man known to his friends as Fred :) The mom of four incredible kids, Hudson, Pierce, Alayna and Adelle. We homeschool and I teach a few classes at our local YMCA. Above all we love and worship Jesus Christ as Lord and this blog is a peek at our journey to raise children who delight in the Lord.