Monday, September 6, 2010

Good Morning!

Alayna and I went on a Target date yesterday that included her first visit to Cherry Berry - what a treat! She chose Birthday Cake/Cheescake frozen yogurt and everything chocolate to spinkle on top (that's my girl!). We sat and ate at tall barstools with pink spoons. Last night when jammy time came she chose her "cherry berry" jammies :)
PBS kids new show, The Cat and the Hat, warrants TV trays and Honey Combs (not every day, but we'll make an exception this morning!).

Sweet kisses on chubby baby cheeks - precious!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Whoa, Adelle is growing so fast! I haven't seen her in a week or two and she's so different!
I love those cherry jammies. ;)

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am the wife of an awesome man known to his friends as Fred :) The mom of four incredible kids, Hudson, Pierce, Alayna and Adelle. We homeschool and I teach a few classes at our local YMCA. Above all we love and worship Jesus Christ as Lord and this blog is a peek at our journey to raise children who delight in the Lord.