Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Orange Power

For my dad's birthday this year David got tickets to the OSU Nebraska football game in Stillwater. The kids all dressed in orange-ish outfits for game day and we had to snap a few pictures before daddy left for Stillwater.
Daddy and Ellie ready for the game - this smiley girl has won our hearts!
Pierce and daddy have been working on the camera smile. Isn't he doing well?!

I just love Alayna's face in this one and I love the way Adelle is looking at her.
The whole crew - what a lucky daddy!
Being silly, as usual. They're so fun!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Oh precious.
You guys are good at making sure everyone has some orange. :)
I love seeing the sisterly love. :)

VLR said...

I love all the pics!

6 Happy Hearts said...

Love.

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am the wife of an awesome man known to his friends as Fred :) The mom of four incredible kids, Hudson, Pierce, Alayna and Adelle. We homeschool and I teach a few classes at our local YMCA. Above all we love and worship Jesus Christ as Lord and this blog is a peek at our journey to raise children who delight in the Lord.