Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Teeth, coming and going

Hudson lost his first tooth Monday night. He was SO excited. David negotiated me pulling it vs. him just waiting for it to fall out by upping the tooth fairy fee. He decided to share the money with Pierce so they could choose a toy together. Pierce didn't lose any teeth, but I love that he's opening his mouth so wide in this picture!
Fall pictures - I need some picture taking tips for these kiddos. They never all look at the camera and smile at the same time. I think I need an assistant or a professional :)

Sweet girls - I love this one.

It is wild to have a child losing teeth and getting teeth at the same time. And I'm 30. Really feeling older these days - like a full-fledged adult. Yeah, it's wild.

We're working on some major fall projects that I've stolen from other blogger mommies. We're having lots of fun. I'll take pictures as we go. We're having fun over here!

3 comments:

Shannon Wheeler said...

I love that Hudson shared his money with Pierce. I think I'm going to be a tooth fairy for halloween at work. I'm excited to wear fairy wings.

Wendy said...

cute, cute pictures!!
I love that first one!!

You think that's wild? I'm also 30... and I have one child who is wearing a BRA and another who is still drinking from sippy cups. Oh. My. Time flies.

I admire your solo attempt at fall pictures. I'm a chicken, and always bring multiple adults along to help me!

Amanda said...

Share your fall projects! We need some for fall break.

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am the wife of an awesome man known to his friends as Fred :) The mom of four incredible kids, Hudson, Pierce, Alayna and Adelle. We homeschool and I teach a few classes at our local YMCA. Above all we love and worship Jesus Christ as Lord and this blog is a peek at our journey to raise children who delight in the Lord.