Friday, October 26, 2012

Alyson Frederick has been stolen

This is how I start every morning.  I just came in from a short run (it's cold out there!).  Poured myself some coffee and sat down at the computer.  It's not long before I hear little bare feet slapping across the tile floor.  "I waked up, mama."  It's hard to believe my baby is so big.

We're in countdown to marathon time.  I have a 9 miler this weekend, 22 next weekend, an 8 mile taper weekend, then the official 26.2.  I missed registration for the 9 miler (Tulsa Run) so I'm going to try to bandit run.  I'll let you know if I get arrested.

Speaking of getting arrested, I went to renew my driver's license yesterday.  The lady said I needed to go to a corporate tag agency (didn't know there was such a thing) because they couldn't do it there.  I'd gotten it done there before.  I've lived in Owasso for 32 years and I don't even have a ticket on my record.  What in the world?  She said someone with my name or birthday was probably into some trouble so I just needed to take my original birth certificate and social security card to prove that I am who I am.  In other words, stolen identity.  Maybe.  I guess we'll see.  I'm going to try to get it all fixed today.

I'm leading 2 Choose to Lose teams at the Y for the next 4 weeks.  These are weight loss accountability groups with a personal trainer (me) and nutritionist to coach you through each week.  So awesome.  I love these classes!  I don't really have time to add more things to my training/teaching schedule, but these are definitely worth the extra effort.

My stroller classes will come to an end pretty soon with this weather changing.  We were out walking and running yesterday in the 75 degree morning when the wind shifted and the temperature dropped 20 degrees in a matter of 2 seconds.  Craziest thing.

I LOVE it when Target cleans out their seasonal flavors.  
Four bucks for good coffee.  Don't mind if I do!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

:) That was a fun one.
I hope you're not really stollen. What a hassle.
Strawberry coffee sounds very interesting.

Katie said...

Let's have play group at your house so you can make me strawberry coffee. Yes, let's.

I meant to ask you about your license! How did I manage to not bring it up as we were totally SIDE BY SIDE FOR AN HOUR AND A HALF yesterday?? Good grief, I'm a bad friend! I hope it all worked out.

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am the wife of an awesome man known to his friends as Fred :) The mom of four incredible kids, Hudson, Pierce, Alayna and Adelle. We homeschool and I teach a few classes at our local YMCA. Above all we love and worship Jesus Christ as Lord and this blog is a peek at our journey to raise children who delight in the Lord.