Friday, October 12, 2012

Nap time: most anticipated time of day.

Many people have said to me, "I don't know how you get it all in." So, here's the secret and the key to staying motivated, energized, and on top of it all (if you're a stay-at-home-mom)...TAKE A NAP!

Seriously, I'm up at 4-4:30 every day of the week to workout and pray uninterrupted. When I'm back from my workout the kids are waking up. Breakfast, get ready, school, school, school, lunch, NAP TIME (for the girls and I - boys get quiet time in their room).

Before children I envisioned nap time being the catch up, clean house, mommy creativity time. That was delusional. ;)

And I got a hair cut and a little more blonde. Fun!

2 comments:

Shannon Wheeler said...

cuteness.

Amanda said...

Nap time, shnap time. Just kidding. We'd die without it.

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am the wife of an awesome man known to his friends as Fred :) The mom of four incredible kids, Hudson, Pierce, Alayna and Adelle. We homeschool and I teach a few classes at our local YMCA. Above all we love and worship Jesus Christ as Lord and this blog is a peek at our journey to raise children who delight in the Lord.