Thursday, May 14, 2009

The ants go marching one by one ...

My mother and I on Mother's Day - isn't she lovely?!
Well, we had a little ant issue.  David found their entry point behind the cabinets somewhere.  So he sprayed all through the cabinets ... with the dishes still in there.  I have done SIX loads in the dishwasher today.  Just call me super woman ;)
These are my chacos.  I've been anti-athletic sandal for a while, but my poor feet needed some better support than flip-flops.  
These boys are crazy.

This girl is precious.  David & I are taking them all camping and fishing this weekend.  We're a little crazy too ;)  Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Shannon Wheeler said...

is alayna eating a lot of carrots? the boys are so pale compared to her. love your chacos. a lady came into NB today with some adorable ones and convinced me I needed a new pair. Mine are almost 4 years old. You and mom look pretty.

Angela said...

I love your kids. :)

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am the wife of an awesome man known to his friends as Fred :) The mom of four incredible kids, Hudson, Pierce, Alayna and Adelle. We homeschool and I teach a few classes at our local YMCA. Above all we love and worship Jesus Christ as Lord and this blog is a peek at our journey to raise children who delight in the Lord.