Monday, June 15, 2009

A Bright Spot (or two or three) ;)

Alayna crawls around blowing through this straw making "music."  The boys call her the "baby elephant" when she does this.  Yeah - a whole new game!
In her room, sitting quietly looking at her books.  I've never had a child do this!  
This is a far-away shot, but she looks like such a big girl - 11 months!
Eating yogurt and smiling so big.
Hanging out while I cut the boys' hair.  This is the bright spot in my day - never fail.  And since she's always underfoot, my days are usually pretty bright :)  She's learning to say animal noises, holds up one finger (because she's almost 1), she can snap ( I know - crazy).  However, she also bites, refuses to drink out of a cup or bottle and throws a mean fit.  Love my girl.
Best friends and fresh hair cuts.  When they're playing Batman, they both want to be Batman.  Robin is not as cool.  So they've been pretending to be the Batman Brothers.  I love it.
My big boy

My little man.  David was getting Pierce out of the van the other day.  He grabbed him up and said, "You know I love you so much?!"  Pierce said, "Yes, but I have to obey."  My funny boy.


4 comments:

Amanda said...

I love those pictures of Alayna. She looks just like you. I think the sitting and reading quietly is a girl thing. :)

Katie said...

"Yes, but I have to obey." That is CLASSIC Pierce! I love it!! Thanks for sharing the pics!!

Shannon Wheeler said...

Alayna does look so much like you. In the first pic, it looks like she's learning to sit weird like you too. Cute boys. I can't wait to see them. I hope they still like me.

Steph said...

Loved seeing the pics. Precious. Thanks for sharing those!!!

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am the wife of an awesome man known to his friends as Fred :) The mom of four incredible kids, Hudson, Pierce, Alayna and Adelle. We homeschool and I teach a few classes at our local YMCA. Above all we love and worship Jesus Christ as Lord and this blog is a peek at our journey to raise children who delight in the Lord.