Sunday, June 28, 2009

Police Mans

David's friend/boss came by this afternoon in his hot Shellby Mustang and took all the boys for a ride.  Hudson was telling me about it later on this evening:
"I've never gone that fast, mom.  Mr. Chris's car goes really fast.  But we didn't get a ticket, because police mans just know that mustangs go fast."  Yes, they do!

Life's still a little crazy here.  We still don't know what's wrong with David and he's still having pretty regular health issues that effect us all.  We've done lots of research and from all the things we've read we think it must be some "malfunction" of the nervous system.  His doctor still wants to pin it on panic attacks alone.  But, I've watched it happen now several times and there's something else going on.  Anyway, I've eaten too much chocolate over the last few weeks and lost two pounds :)  Stress is a crazy animal.

So glad I have a heavenly Father to talk to through all this.

4 comments:

Shannon Wheeler said...

I've seen that crazy fast car. Hudson is hilarious. I laughed. Sorry to hear that Dave's "stuff," whatever all it is, is still going on. Hope it all gets figured out soon. See you sometime

Katie said...

You looked beautiful yesterday morning at church, despite your stress! We're praying for you guys.

Julia's family said...

Just caught up a bit on your posts. Praying for you and for Dave!!

Love,
Julia

Amanda said...

hahah, I'm so glad I could make you cry/laugh.

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am the wife of an awesome man known to his friends as Fred :) The mom of four incredible kids, Hudson, Pierce, Alayna and Adelle. We homeschool and I teach a few classes at our local YMCA. Above all we love and worship Jesus Christ as Lord and this blog is a peek at our journey to raise children who delight in the Lord.