Monday, April 4, 2011

I love them

Just got back from a women's retreat that I'll post more about later. But I came home to these precious faces. :)
I think she might like these muffins. :)
Sweet boys - here's a good story: Hudson's 2nd top tooth was getting loose. The last time we pulled a tooth I had to hold him down. He cried, Pierce cried, Alayna hollered, "I'm being brave!" It was quite an ordeal. This time Hudson and Pierce were playing Ninja Spin-jitsu (I know you play that game at your house too). Pierce karate chopped Hudson in the mouth and the tooth went flying. I don't advocate facial karate chops, but this one worked out in my favor!

Oh my goodness - am I a blessed mommy or what?!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

are those the chocolate chip cappuccino muffins from pioneer lady? Glad you got to get away for a bit.

Shannon Wheeler said...

Love it. You are so forceful with your teeth pulling. I remember in Australia you pulled one of my teeth in a fish and chips parking lot, and then I ate old doritos and lift and threw up out my nose. It was your fault. Your kids are so precious.

Erin Branscom said...

I just found your blog and became a follower! :) I love your blog! Erin

www.healthybranscoms.com

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am the wife of an awesome man known to his friends as Fred :) The mom of four incredible kids, Hudson, Pierce, Alayna and Adelle. We homeschool and I teach a few classes at our local YMCA. Above all we love and worship Jesus Christ as Lord and this blog is a peek at our journey to raise children who delight in the Lord.