Sunday, February 21, 2010

Stay-cation

My parents have been out of town visiting my sister this weekend, so we're enjoying a little vacation at their house :). They live about .2 miles from our house, so when we forget the pajamas and the toothbrushes it's no big deal. What is the big deal? Oh, I'd say cable TV, a big living room where adorable shirtless boys and a girl-brother are constantly wrestling, stairs (what's more fun when you're little than going up and down the stairs?!), and building forts in the play room. Tomorrow I'll dust and vacuum and, in my father's words, "make it look as if it never happened." We love being so close to my parents, and their house! :)

1 comment:

Angela said...

Ha. I also remember dad saying he wanted the room to be "spick and span!" Those aren't words.

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am the wife of an awesome man known to his friends as Fred :) The mom of four incredible kids, Hudson, Pierce, Alayna and Adelle. We homeschool and I teach a few classes at our local YMCA. Above all we love and worship Jesus Christ as Lord and this blog is a peek at our journey to raise children who delight in the Lord.