Thursday, March 11, 2010

As promised ...

Pretty smiles...


Click HERE to hear Pierce sing verse 3 of "Amazing Love."

When they sing it together Pierce only sings a few words, so I decided to video him by himself.

The real lyrics are:

Long my imprisoned spirit lay fast bound in sin and nature's night;
Thine eye diffused a quickening ray, I woke, the dungeon flamed with light;
My chains fell off, my heart was free; I rose, went forth and followed Thee.
Amazing love! How can it be that Thou, my God, should die for me!
--Charles Wesley


2 comments:

Mrs. Troop said...

Precious, precious children. :-) SO happy to catch up over here! Happy Thursday!

Shannon Wheeler said...

So precious. I'm sure he will grow into singing in tune :) I am so excited to see them! and you.

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am the wife of an awesome man known to his friends as Fred :) The mom of four incredible kids, Hudson, Pierce, Alayna and Adelle. We homeschool and I teach a few classes at our local YMCA. Above all we love and worship Jesus Christ as Lord and this blog is a peek at our journey to raise children who delight in the Lord.