Monday, March 22, 2010

Bathroom Makeover and Bionic Dog

He's such a big boy now.

The bathroom makeover - no flash, just beautiful, clean, natural light. I love it.
Notice the white grout I scrubbed with peroxide and a toothbrush (the giant baby is pretty cute too). I think it's good for pregnant girls to do things on all fours to relieve back pressure (I don't really know - I'm just making stuff up). So for things like giving pony rides, picking up toys and scrubbing grout, I'm doing great.

Hudson drew this picture and wrote a story about it. The tree, flower, boy, dog, and girl standing on a ruby rock are all characters in his story titled: The Talking Dog named Bionic. :)

5 comments:

Katie said...

Oh, your bathroom is LOVELY! I can't wait to see it in person (and get stuck!)!! :) It seriously looks wonderful. You've done a great job!!

Julia's family said...

Bathrooms looks great (hoping to paint ours next week!) and you and your little ones are adorable!

Tyson and Lisa said...

wow!! I love your bathroom! it looks great!

Wendy said...

The bathroom is so soothing! looks like the perfect place for a peacful break (on the potty or in the tub, breaks are breaks, right??) Love the color.

Wow-- how old is Hudson? That's impressive!

Angela said...

Hudson is so funny. I'll never forget, "... and the government changed her name to Gigantica." I just love the way he tells stories.

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am the wife of an awesome man known to his friends as Fred :) The mom of four incredible kids, Hudson, Pierce, Alayna and Adelle. We homeschool and I teach a few classes at our local YMCA. Above all we love and worship Jesus Christ as Lord and this blog is a peek at our journey to raise children who delight in the Lord.