Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Catching up

The baby's asleep for the moment and the kids are at a friend's house today. I'm trying to get caught up on a few things including sleep, but that'll come later. Life is going good. We're getting a little more sleep these days and adjusting to working around a feeding/nap schedule again. I'm so glad this little girl came in May so we can take a natural break from school and get ready for the new year. Can't believe she's already two weeks old. (I need to take some more pictures!).

Okay, she's awake. I knew that was coming. That'll be all for now and I'll get some pictures up soon!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Love you and glad you're doing well!! She's beautiful!

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am the wife of an awesome man known to his friends as Fred :) The mom of four incredible kids, Hudson, Pierce, Alayna and Adelle. We homeschool and I teach a few classes at our local YMCA. Above all we love and worship Jesus Christ as Lord and this blog is a peek at our journey to raise children who delight in the Lord.