Wednesday, May 26, 2010

What we've been up to

Water guns make for HOURS of fun.
Even the princess has one.
I love this picture because I can see Hudson's long skinny legs next to my other little chubby-kneed, cankle legged cuties. Adelle sleeps a lot and doesn't mind hanging out in shade by the pool. Noisy boys and a squealy little girl don't bother her at all.
So far Miss Ellie is the most laid back of all the kids. She's awesome.

And here we all are - seriously, I don't think any of them know how to smile for real.

2 comments:

Katie said...

I can't believe how BIG Alayna looks compared to Adelle! Such cute pics! :)

Shannon Wheeler said...

I just laughed out loud at the last picture. I can't wait to see you guys!

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am the wife of an awesome man known to his friends as Fred :) The mom of four incredible kids, Hudson, Pierce, Alayna and Adelle. We homeschool and I teach a few classes at our local YMCA. Above all we love and worship Jesus Christ as Lord and this blog is a peek at our journey to raise children who delight in the Lord.