Thursday, January 15, 2009

Mom's Birthday

Amanda 27, Mom ??, Angela 27, Alyson 28, Alayna 6mo

I wont tell you how old she is.  I will tell you she's in better shape than me and everyone still thinks we're sisters.  Glad to have those genes!   As a mother of five, she's been there and done that and is now an incredible support to me.  Seriously, I was 15 months old when she had the twins, so when I whine about dragging three kids to the grocery store, she just smiles :)  When the Bible says, "her children will rise up and call her blessed", I think that it implies, once they have kids and go, "My mom did that?  She's incredible!"  All that to say, my mom is pretty awesome.  Love you, mom!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

That she is (awesome). :)

MelissaC said...

Happy Birthday Vickie!

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am the wife of an awesome man known to his friends as Fred :) The mom of four incredible kids, Hudson, Pierce, Alayna and Adelle. We homeschool and I teach a few classes at our local YMCA. Above all we love and worship Jesus Christ as Lord and this blog is a peek at our journey to raise children who delight in the Lord.