Thursday, January 8, 2009

More Wedding Pictures for Gigi

Sisters with Kate & Alayna - don't mind me.  I'm just trying to nurse in this difficult dress.  Remind me to have a baby who takes bottles next time around!
Josh Langlais and my bro Zach were the wedding photographers.  They were awesome and FAST.  Can't wait to see the REAL pictures :)
Trolley ride - don't think Ange knew she was in that picture  - heh.
Ange & Katie-Kate in her sweet hat.  I'm wrestling Alayna and "the dress" in the back ground.


My sweet little bow-head was so tired, but such a good girl at her first wedding.

4 comments:

Kristi Bowers said...

she amazed me and you amazed me. you were so cool and calm wrangling all those cute kiddos and being in the wedding! you are such a good mommy!!

luv_bn_gma said...

You sisters are so beautiful! Love the new blog family pictures.
That is one tired looking "bow-head". So very sweet!!

Kristi Bowers said...

how funny that he remembered dave and science!! cool....

Margo said...

you my friend, looked absolutely stunning!!

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am the wife of an awesome man known to his friends as Fred :) The mom of four incredible kids, Hudson, Pierce, Alayna and Adelle. We homeschool and I teach a few classes at our local YMCA. Above all we love and worship Jesus Christ as Lord and this blog is a peek at our journey to raise children who delight in the Lord.