Saturday, January 3, 2009

Shannon's Wedding

Uncle Tyler & Aunt Shannon - We are so excited to have a new uncle!
Angela & Amanda - my gorgeous sisters
Shannon with Riley & Claire - the little bell ringers
Ange, Manda, Shan & Me at the Rehearsal dinner
The bell ringers
Pierce just loves his mama - what can I say ... except that I have awful shoes on and If I put any more weight on these feet they just might break so go hold your daddy!  Someone please invent some comfortable heels!
Shannon & Mom
Hudson in his fancy clothes.
The girls
Exploring the chapel vents!
Some serious dance moves.
sweet cousins - Hudson & Riley
Centerpieces - Yes, those are coffee beans - Love it!
Cakes - this is what my boys had for dinner ... and who let Hudson drink tea?!
beautiful bouquets

Alayna & tired mamma

Well, we're all exhausted and glad to have the wonderful wedding celebration behind us.  It was beautiful and fun and went off without a hitch, except for the Frederick bell ringer who would NOT walk down the aisle.  Hudson tried to drag him, but to no avail.  Ah, well.

We love Tyler and can't wait to see what the years ahead bring for he and Shannon.  The boys favorite part of the evening was dancing.  They were CRAZY.  I had Martha with me for two days and I definitely recommend to anyone with three children and wedding festivities that you hire a good extra pair of hands - worth every penny.  Thank you Marfa!

(PS. I stole all of these pictures from Kristi - thanks for being the photographer!)

7 comments:

Kristi Bowers said...

do you have a facebook? i didnt have you as a friend...if you do i will request you and tag you iin all the pics....

Bailey said...

dave. Dave let him have tea. Hahaha.

I've never seen your boys have so much sugar. They were so much fun and well behaved at the table. Hudson loves his uncle alan and pierce loves his aunt janet.

You all looked beautiful last night. In so glad I stayed in town a few extra days for the wedding.

Amanda said...

Those are great pics. It was a sweet day. Although, I made us leave early because I was not holding up well by the end. Kids wearing me down, body hurting, and such.

Steph said...

stloved seeing the pics. you looked wonderful. loved seeing the pics of your kiddos too. very cute. looks like a fun time.

Andrea said...

kristi is an amazing photographer.
you all looked so very pretty... what a sweet, happy time.

Margo said...

You all looked awesome! And, I am SO EXCITED that your dress appeared to have NO SNOT on it anywhere!! Yippee! The pictures of your kids were snot-free, indeed!! You and your sisters are all so beautiful!

Christy R said...

What a BEAUTIFUL wedding party! Looks like a fun and special night ;-)

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am the wife of an awesome man known to his friends as Fred :) The mom of four incredible kids, Hudson, Pierce, Alayna and Adelle. We homeschool and I teach a few classes at our local YMCA. Above all we love and worship Jesus Christ as Lord and this blog is a peek at our journey to raise children who delight in the Lord.