Friday, January 23, 2009

CRASH

I'm typing from my dad's computer because ... our computer crashed!!!  This was the icing on the cake actually.  The dryer has been out forever, the garage door quit working, and the coffee pot I just bought cracked.  So, I quit drinking coffee for a week.  It hurt at first, but I'm okay now.  I pull the garage up and down with my incredible muscles.  I don't spend all my free time on the computer so my house is really clean.  Mom's still doing my laundry, but I may get a new-to-me dryer in a couple of days.  All things work together for good and God is still the Sovereign Orchestrater of my life.  My kids are well, my husband is taking me out tonight, and did I mention, my house is clean?!

4 comments:

Katie said...

You go, girl! :) Way to stay optimistic! And yay for a clean house! Maybe I should intentionally crash our computer so I could get things done around here ... :)

Angela said...

Good job! I'd die without a drier or coffee.

Steph said...

i have been missing your little blog. hope everything works out real soon. love your perspective. much love to ya!

Amanda said...

I guess everything is still crashed? Don't you have a computer friend who can fix it so it won't cost $$$? Nathan could fix it if he wasn't a stranger to macs. Sorry.
Good job staying positive and reading your devotional and finding joy in the truth. You're so good at that!

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am the wife of an awesome man known to his friends as Fred :) The mom of four incredible kids, Hudson, Pierce, Alayna and Adelle. We homeschool and I teach a few classes at our local YMCA. Above all we love and worship Jesus Christ as Lord and this blog is a peek at our journey to raise children who delight in the Lord.