Monday, February 9, 2009

I'm back

Did anyone miss me?  We are up and running again and so grateful!  I missed my communication with the outside world.  I also missed a few meetings, notices, etc, because I didn't get the e-mail.  So, anyhow, glad to be back.
Alayna under the couch - I pull her out daily.

The boys playing robot/spaceship/giants.  Their newest game is pretending Alayna is the giant baby and she's trying to eat their little plastic men, because she really is.
I just love this shot.  Sitting up and crawling (a little bit).  She's so awesome!

This is me being happy that I have a working dryer and internet capabilities, awesome fun kids and the greatest husband.  Trust Me and don't be afraid, for I am your Strength and Song!


8 comments:

The Frugal Muse said...

Welcome back! I missed you!

Shannon Wheeler said...

oh my goodness. they are so big... alayna is so big. I can't wait to see you guys.

Tyson and Lisa said...

yay for things being fixed! welcome back! and your kids are too cute!

Steph said...

i missed you being on here bunches!! welcome back!!!

Katie said...

I love that picture of Alayna! She's like, "So I eat little plastic men ... what's the big deal??" She's too cute.

It was fun hanging out the cafe on Sunday ... Caleb and I should do that more often! Apparently, he enjoys perusing the ladyfolk ... :)

Kristi Bowers said...

yes you were missed and your kids are so cute. have more.

Amanda said...

Yeah, you're back!
Cute pics of Alayna. It feels like I haven't seen her in forever.
The girls pretend Kate is a giant too. Funny kids.

Shannon Wheeler said...

i just got a women's multi vitamin with calcium, vitamin d, iron, and something else... I don't want to drink milk. I think the Got Milk paid off that Dr. too. I do need more veggies however. oh dear... so much to work on.

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am the wife of an awesome man known to his friends as Fred :) The mom of four incredible kids, Hudson, Pierce, Alayna and Adelle. We homeschool and I teach a few classes at our local YMCA. Above all we love and worship Jesus Christ as Lord and this blog is a peek at our journey to raise children who delight in the Lord.