Thursday, February 26, 2009

Just a few pictures

Pierce and Hudson had a run-in with the sand box (that also has water in it - great combo).  Hudson lost.  He came into the house looking a little worried that he might get in trouble.  With exclamatory hands he said, "Let me just explain to you what happened."  To which I responded, "Can I take your picture?"!
This is where we camped out during our sick days.  Yes, my two-year-old has markers!
I couldn't convince either of the boys that these visors go on your forehead to keep the sun out of your eyes.  Hudson said, "That just doesn't make sense!"

My angel baby.

5 comments:

Katie said...

I couldn't stop laughing when Hudson came in and said that!! Thanks so much for letting me hang out at your playgroup this morning! Caleb and I had a wonderful time. :) I love the pictures!!

Tyson and Lisa said...

I LOVE the look on Hudson's face! too cute!

Andrea said...

that's hilarious. cute pictures. i don't know why my blog doesn't update on anyones dashboard... it's private, so maybe that's it. any suggestions?

Shannon Wheeler said...

hahahaha. so cute. I laughed so hard. that is so hudson to try to explain himself.

Amanda said...

Markers are all over our house, without lids. Kate's favorite thing to draw on, when she finds one of these, is her face. I should keep them put away like you do.
Hudson is funny. We need to hang out more.
Are your kids still sick?

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am the wife of an awesome man known to his friends as Fred :) The mom of four incredible kids, Hudson, Pierce, Alayna and Adelle. We homeschool and I teach a few classes at our local YMCA. Above all we love and worship Jesus Christ as Lord and this blog is a peek at our journey to raise children who delight in the Lord.