Sunday, February 15, 2009

Conversations with Pierce (including translation)


Crazy bed head Pierce came in this morning,  "I want to sit on your wap (lap)."  I don't have a wap.  "Yes you do, mom, it wight there ...  What you got?" A pancake.  "Wif buttuh on it?" Yes, with butter on it. "Can I have one?"  Sure.  "I can wick it?"  You can lick what? "I can wick buttuh."  No, that's gross.  "No, mom.  Buttuh is yummy and I can wick it."  I am the boss and I say you may not lick the butter.  "Aahh, man ... okay, I can tell you a story."  Okay.  "This story is about Noah.  Noah loved God.  But Go-wiaf (Goliath) did not love God.  So the Pharoah said I will not wet your people go.  And Go-wiaf waffed, Ah Ha HA HA!  So David said, I will fight you down to the gwound.  The end."  Good story.

4 comments:

Katie said...

That's hilarious!! What a fun little story!! And who doesn't wike to wick buttah every once in a while?

Heather said...

I love it!!! What a cute little guy! And by the way--Ashley is a buttah wicker too!

luv_bn_gma said...

What a delight! :)

Steph said...

enjoyed reading your little guy's conversation. brought a smile to my face. too cute.

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am the wife of an awesome man known to his friends as Fred :) The mom of four incredible kids, Hudson, Pierce, Alayna and Adelle. We homeschool and I teach a few classes at our local YMCA. Above all we love and worship Jesus Christ as Lord and this blog is a peek at our journey to raise children who delight in the Lord.