Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Go to the Ant

This may not be the best passage to memorize.  Poor Pierce was up for 2 1/2 hours last night terrified that there were ants everywhere.  Wild-eyed he kept pointing at his bed and brushing off his arms and letting out little deep-voiced screams (if there is such a thing).  It was absolutely pitiful.  I think he went to bed with bugs on the brain.  I did happen to say, "Sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite," and proceeded to nibble all over him.  Probably not the best thing.  Poor guy.

3 comments:

Shannon Wheeler said...

were the quiet screams from him? or was he screaming for the ants he was brushing off? that is very sad. he's hilarious.

Fred Love said...

From him. I've never seen his eyes so wild with terror. Reminded me so much of you when you were little.

Shannon Wheeler said...

mom said the same thing about pierce and I. sad. I hope he doesn't have dreams like I do. I've been dreaming about bugs for over a week now. Last night I smashed a spider and I couldn't get it's smashed body off of me. it was huge.

anyway, dad says the price might not be worth the square footage. we shall see

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am the wife of an awesome man known to his friends as Fred :) The mom of four incredible kids, Hudson, Pierce, Alayna and Adelle. We homeschool and I teach a few classes at our local YMCA. Above all we love and worship Jesus Christ as Lord and this blog is a peek at our journey to raise children who delight in the Lord.