Thursday, April 16, 2009

Tex Mex Calzones

http://find.myrecipes.com/recipes/recipefinder.dyn?action=displayRecipe&recipe_id=1880021

If this site address doesn't work go to www.cookinglight.com and search Tex Mex Calzones.

Pair this recipe with a little Black Bean salad and enjoy a little Mexican heaven!

Black Bean Salad

1 15 oz can black beans, rinsed and drained
1 cup  quartered cherry tomatoes
1/2 cup chopped red onion
1/4 cup chopped celery
2 T lime juice
2 T chopped fresh cilantro
1 T olive oil

Toss well to coat  (I added some sweet corn as well).  Serve with chips or eat it all by itself - yummy!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Oh, that's different than my salsa recipe. Would Dave like green onions better than the purple onion chunks?

Shannon Wheeler said...

I'm going to make that because I'm a cook.

Shannon Wheeler said...

pictures, yo. and funny stories.

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am the wife of an awesome man known to his friends as Fred :) The mom of four incredible kids, Hudson, Pierce, Alayna and Adelle. We homeschool and I teach a few classes at our local YMCA. Above all we love and worship Jesus Christ as Lord and this blog is a peek at our journey to raise children who delight in the Lord.