Tuesday, April 7, 2009

No News is Good News

I'm blogging because it's been OVER A WEEK since I've written anything!  Where does the time go.  I think I feel pressure to put a picture or two in every post and that usually takes more time than I have.  Really - the kids look just like they did last week ;)

We've been busy, but who isn't?  I've always got kids hanging off of me, but who doesn't?  Even as I type, Pierce is spread across my lap.  He's getting so big.  

I'm so thankful for a night of nothing to do.  No church activities, no aerobics classes, and daddy will be home.  Last night was crazy.  The Y clocks are different than mine and I don't really know which ones are right.  I got there about 15 minutes early according to their clocks.  I had a new lady in my class who was just silly.  I gave her preliminary beginner instructions, but had to focus a lot of energy on her through the whole class.  She kept flailing her arms around awkwardly and splashing her feet out of the pool on our kicks.  It was crazy.  By the time class was over I was exhausted!  David has Bible study on Monday nights, so we got home for a late dinner, said goodbye to daddy and played star wars & planet heroes all night.  Then we read 473 library books before bedtime.  The giant baby likes to read books too - she wants to climb over them and turn the pages for us and chew them a little bit.  The boys don't like that.  I don't like being outnumbered at bedtime!

I'm making chicken and rice for dinner - cheap and easy, that's how we do dinner around here.  Come on over - we'll have plenty ;)

1 comment:

Shannon Wheeler said...

Yeah. I heard her speak at JBU. I love insight. Give me some... and I was going to say, why don't you blog or something, but you did.

Every time I read "giant baby" I laugh.

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am the wife of an awesome man known to his friends as Fred :) The mom of four incredible kids, Hudson, Pierce, Alayna and Adelle. We homeschool and I teach a few classes at our local YMCA. Above all we love and worship Jesus Christ as Lord and this blog is a peek at our journey to raise children who delight in the Lord.