Monday, February 27, 2012

Park Days

Dad texted me Saturday to see if the kids could come play while I did my long run. Yes, my dad is awesome. David and I dropped off the kids and headed to the park to run around in circles. It's not too bad with music going and gorgeous weather. I ran in the rain last weekend with no headphones and about went crazy.

8.2 miles later I felt fabulous. My feet feel great and I'm actually enjoying myself and I love that my husband is doing this with me.

Sunday we took the kids to the park. Loving this fabulous February weather!

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am the wife of an awesome man known to his friends as Fred :) The mom of four incredible kids, Hudson, Pierce, Alayna and Adelle. We homeschool and I teach a few classes at our local YMCA. Above all we love and worship Jesus Christ as Lord and this blog is a peek at our journey to raise children who delight in the Lord.