Monday, November 3, 2008

Saturday with Cousins

Not a great shot of Mama Freddy, but Alayna posed for you :)

Mimi (my mom) & cousin Kate

Pierce playing with his four wheeler

Claire looking at us through the playground

Cousin Riley telling Hudson some animated story

Hudson singing about how Batman loves God :)

Pierce Playing on the playground in our backyard

We had such a relaxing and fun family weekend.  We didn't go anywhere or do anything becuase it was gorgeous out and McDonald's playground is in my backyard.  It's way fun at my house these days !

5 comments:

Steph said...

you got some great pics. your house is so great for kids and you make everyone feel at home!!! hope to see you tomorrow.

The Frugal Muse said...

Woh- how'd you get the McDonald's playground in your backyard? FUN!

Amanda said...

Batman loves God. What a funny boy.
Thanks for entertaining my kids for us. Looks like they had a blast.

Anonymous said...

that story about pierce and his book is adorable. i can't wait for tyler to see your kids.

Katie said...

I love those pictures! I can't believe how big the boys are getting! And Alayna ... she's so beautiful. You ended up with the McDonald's playground?? What a great idea!!

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am the wife of an awesome man known to his friends as Fred :) The mom of four incredible kids, Hudson, Pierce, Alayna and Adelle. We homeschool and I teach a few classes at our local YMCA. Above all we love and worship Jesus Christ as Lord and this blog is a peek at our journey to raise children who delight in the Lord.