Monday, November 24, 2008

Kung Fu

Sweet Pierce

the "Mean Guy" Face

We ventured to Walmart today.  I usually try to get everything done  on Monday morning - especially this week.  What a mad house!  Even mothers with three small children get very little grace during the holiday craziness.  My sweet little Pierce mad the "mean guy" face at everyone who told him how cute he was.  Love it.


Before we left as I was getting stuff together I had Hudson "hold" Alayna.  He said, "I know you want to get a picture of this mom.  We're so cute!"  Ha!

We always get stopped by older people at Walmart and my kids never fail to impress.  Today Hudson decided to show off his newest kung fu moves while singing in a high-pitched Asian accent, "Everybody love Kung Fu Fighting."  It's our favorite song right now.  Pierce, of course, follows suite.  I'm exhausted.

9 comments:

Heather said...

That is great! I would love to hear him singing! Your kids are so incredibly cute!

MelissaC said...

How sweet! I just can't believe Hudson is so big and a big brother. I remember when he was just a tiny thing himself. :)

Anonymous said...

haha, I'm so excited to hear his asian accent.

6 Happy Hearts said...

How cute are they! That Hudson cracks me up!!! We want to borrow your kung fu flick ; )

Anonymous said...

Alyson, those are such sweet pictures.

Katie said...

Al, she's your THIRD baby and you already look amazing to me!!! I don't even want to hear about it! You look so great after each baby and you look amazing now, too. I call my weight loss "the luck of the first born". I don't expect the weight from the others to come off as easily!!

Steph said...

i bet you were exhausted. i am exhausted from thinking about it. love the song. loved seeing you today. hope to see you again real soon.

Anonymous said...

Actually it was me, Ange :)

Anonymous said...

hahaha. thank you. I needed that... and you didn't come tonight, but i'll see you aaaalll day long tomorrow anyway.

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am the wife of an awesome man known to his friends as Fred :) The mom of four incredible kids, Hudson, Pierce, Alayna and Adelle. We homeschool and I teach a few classes at our local YMCA. Above all we love and worship Jesus Christ as Lord and this blog is a peek at our journey to raise children who delight in the Lord.