Thursday, January 7, 2010

The Belly

January is the month that class numbers spike at the Y. Snow, ice and frigid temperatures do not keep away those with new year resolutions to exercise and shed the pounds.

So, I walked into class tonight for the first time in four weeks due to sickness and holidays. From week 19-23 the belly has grown quite a bit, but I get to look at it every day. So, it's getting bigger, that's what belly's do that are stretching to accommodate a growing little person.

Anyway, walked into class and heard audible gasps and one girl seriously said, "Wow!" Out loud. To which I replied, "Yes, a pregnant girl is about to teach your class and it's your job to keep up!" Just kidding, but that's what I thought. I just smiled. By the end they were sweating and panting and begging me to stop - not really, but it was a good class and there were several very surprised first-timers who got a good workout from the pregnant girl.

Without further ado, the belly full of Ellie Peaches ;) at 23 weeks.

6 comments:

Amanda said...

Ellie, is the nick name, right? It's still Adelle?
You're such an awesome pregnant lady. :)

Unknown said...

You are so stinking cute! I love it.

Margo said...

lookin' good!!! I know that your pregnant self is in WAY better shape than my non-pregnant self!

Shannon Wheeler said...

that is a cute picture. I vote for Ellie Peaches. But Dell is cool too. She's going to be a cool little girl.

Julia's family said...

You look great! Know Ellie will be cute (and fit!) too. =) Enjoying your posts. . . one day I'll write some too.

Shannon Wheeler said...

pregnant girls should have choffy. all antioxidants, no caffeine. I'm still weaning myself off. 1.5 tablespoons of choffy, 1/2 tablespoon of coffee. tiny bit of milk, tiny bit of sugar = liquid brownie. i couldn't cut coffee cold turkey though. I almost fell asleep in class. haven't done that in many a semester.

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am the wife of an awesome man known to his friends as Fred :) The mom of four incredible kids, Hudson, Pierce, Alayna and Adelle. We homeschool and I teach a few classes at our local YMCA. Above all we love and worship Jesus Christ as Lord and this blog is a peek at our journey to raise children who delight in the Lord.