Friday, January 15, 2010

Haircuts

I pulled out the clippers Wednesday to cut the boys hair. They both started whining and even crying. "Boys, what's the deal?" I said, "It's just a little haircut!" They both, at the same time, put their hands on their foreheads and pulled their hair back and exclaimed, "We don't want you to cut us bald like you do daddy's hair!" They have only seen my cut David's hair a couple of times because we usually do it after they're in bed. They were obviously pretty sure I was the one making daddy bald in front! After lots of reassurance and wiping away the tears, they settled down and were both very happy with their haircuts in the end.

Alayna admiring the haircuts - sweet kids.

2 comments:

Angela said...

hahaha funny kids

Shannon Wheeler said...

they are the cutest brothers together.

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am the wife of an awesome man known to his friends as Fred :) The mom of four incredible kids, Hudson, Pierce, Alayna and Adelle. We homeschool and I teach a few classes at our local YMCA. Above all we love and worship Jesus Christ as Lord and this blog is a peek at our journey to raise children who delight in the Lord.