Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Kid Stories

Since Christmas, Alayna has had a slight obsession with Mary and "Joe-fuss." Mary Had a Little Lamb is the new favorite song and she searches the picture Bible for the Christmas story. She has named all her little people Mary and Joe-fuss. Strangely, babies are still babies, but any man with a beard is Jesus and we see one version or another of him every where we go!

Pierce got a Play Mobile pirate movie for Christmas complete with dancing skeletons that sing a song. This is the conversation I overheard a couple of days ago.

Hudson: Pierce, did you know we have skeletons inside our skin?

Pierce shakes his head: I don't have a skeleton in my skin. I just have a bwain in my head.

Hudson grabs Pierce's arm: No, Pierce. You really do have bones. See, there's a bone inside your skin.

Pierce comes to me crying: Mom, Hudson said I have a skeleton in my skin!

No explanation was good enough for Pierce who is still positive that he doesn't have a skeleton. :)


4 comments:

Amanda said...

Oh Laney, she's a cute one.
Hey, tell me what you think of my paint colors. I posted them on my blog.

Shannon Wheeler said...

haha, "Bye, Jesus." I bet the bearded man at the grocery store is creeped out by that. Hudson and Pierce are the cutest brothers, I swear.

Amanda said...

well, i think i prefer to have red accents rather than a red wall. i have a platter, a blender and a tea pot that are red. i think that is all my red stuff. i think a green wall will look happier and lighter.

Angela said...

Oh dear, that is funny.

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am the wife of an awesome man known to his friends as Fred :) The mom of four incredible kids, Hudson, Pierce, Alayna and Adelle. We homeschool and I teach a few classes at our local YMCA. Above all we love and worship Jesus Christ as Lord and this blog is a peek at our journey to raise children who delight in the Lord.