Monday, April 12, 2010

Dr Apt.

For those of you waiting on pins and needles for my doctor appointment news, the news is ... there is no news. NO PROGRESS. I did the 2 hour Zumbathon on Saturday, weeded and mulched my flower beds, and carried Alayna to the bathroom 400 times and I still have nothing to show for it. So, not only do I get pregnant just by thinking about it, I also hang on to my babies until three days after their due date.

I'm not bitter. That actually takes away any anxiety I had lingering in my head over doing too much. So, I will be at the Y this week and I will behave like a normal human being and not like this baby is about to fall out. There's no good excuse to take it easy yet. Oh well.

2 comments:

A. said...

wow you are due already? somehow it seems like that came up fast :) hope you have a good week...

Amanda said...

Wow, how do you zumba for 2 hours?! I'm always looking at my watch thinking, surely there's just a few minutes left. And there's like 30 left. Enjoy these days of getting lots done. :)

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am the wife of an awesome man known to his friends as Fred :) The mom of four incredible kids, Hudson, Pierce, Alayna and Adelle. We homeschool and I teach a few classes at our local YMCA. Above all we love and worship Jesus Christ as Lord and this blog is a peek at our journey to raise children who delight in the Lord.