Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Monday

I'm totally wiped out these days. I went to the grocery store this morning and took a two hour nap this afternoon to recover. I have these crazy bursts of energy where I accomplish the unimaginable, but they leave me lifeless. My doctor appointment on Monday should reveal if all these contractions are paying off. I'm never early, but it's a nice thought.

Alayna did remarkably well with potty training. We've had no accidents and she's been dry every night since the first night. She sometimes wakes up at 4 in the morning to go potty, but so do I. No big deal. When she goes on the big potty chairs she always says, "It okay, my mommy gotcha." Her little legs stick straight out and when she's done she giggles and cheers. Adorable. We've replaced the special candy rewards with stickers. She LOVES stickers so the exchange was painless.

Wow, I can't wait for Monday. Does anyone ever say that?!
Easter

2 comments:

Katie said...

Gorgeous family!! You're a superhero, Alyson. We just need to come up with an official name for you.

I'll think on that. Hmmm ...

Julia's family said...

Echo - gorgeous family! So happy Alayna's doing so well (and so cute) with potty-training! Hope she carries on once Adelle arrives. =)

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am the wife of an awesome man known to his friends as Fred :) The mom of four incredible kids, Hudson, Pierce, Alayna and Adelle. We homeschool and I teach a few classes at our local YMCA. Above all we love and worship Jesus Christ as Lord and this blog is a peek at our journey to raise children who delight in the Lord.