Thursday, April 15, 2010

Grrrreat!

We went to Walmart yesterday for a few groceries. I'm and Aldi shopper but they don't always carry everything I need. When I told the kids where we were going both boys cheered. Inevitably, we get to look at the toys at the end of our trip if they're good while we're shopping. Oh, the excitement! I even let them pick out their own cereal (we usually stick to the healthier breakfast choices and, left up to them we would be eating rieces pieces and milk for breakfast). Hudson chose Frosted Flakes and said, "I hear these are supposed to be grrreat!"

1 comment:

Katie said...

Oh my word. Cute kid.

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am the wife of an awesome man known to his friends as Fred :) The mom of four incredible kids, Hudson, Pierce, Alayna and Adelle. We homeschool and I teach a few classes at our local YMCA. Above all we love and worship Jesus Christ as Lord and this blog is a peek at our journey to raise children who delight in the Lord.