Thursday, April 29, 2010

Thankful Thursday

I'm still looking at this ...
1. The good news is, the worst news I've heard all day is, "You're still 2 cm." I should know better than to get my hopes up. I seriously woke up this morning and put our bags in the car. I finished up the laundry and dishes, swept and mopped the floor, made sure the house was spotless, and didn't thaw anything out for dinner. I was SO SURE my doctor would say, "Oh my, you're dilated to a 9. Go on over to the hospital." I was not prepared for "2 cm." But, really, what's one more week? I know her birthday is already set and I have very little to do with it and I will not be drinking any castor oil!


2. I get 2 of these very soon! Someone is ready for her little sister to get here. :)

3. Daddy found a new Veggie Tales double feature on sale for $5 that we don't already own. The kids are into VT again and I love it!
4. Aunt Angela got to come over for dinner this week and my kids were THRILLED. Love all my sisters.

Exciting times for us ahead.

3 comments:

Shannon Wheeler said...

I'm so excited! Man, I'm probably going to cry when she's coming out and I'm not there.

mb said...

I'm glad that "2cm" is the worst news you've had all day. Good way to think about it. Oh and Giant Baby is too stinkin' cute, as always. I had so much fun with her in the nursery on Easter, reading books and cuddling. :)

Angela said...

Awe, I like the pic of Giant Baby and me!

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am the wife of an awesome man known to his friends as Fred :) The mom of four incredible kids, Hudson, Pierce, Alayna and Adelle. We homeschool and I teach a few classes at our local YMCA. Above all we love and worship Jesus Christ as Lord and this blog is a peek at our journey to raise children who delight in the Lord.