Tuesday, January 25, 2011

JUMP!!

Oh look! It's a book review! Our books and movies go back to library tomorrow. We got this book last week and LOVE IT!!!

Scott M. Fischer
All children and mommies will find this book entertaining and thought provoking. After all, if you were a frog in a bog and saw a bug on a jug, what would you do?

I'm really a willy-nilly book chooser at the library. Rarely do I order online and plan ahead so that goes with whatever we're studying. I did this week though, sort-of. Hudson requested books on hurricanes, starfish, crabs, and beetles. Pierce requested books on sharks, alligators, dogs and bugs. Alayna requested books about Dora, Cinderella, Beauty and Beast and elephants. I'll let you know if I find a good one out of the bunch.

Lots to do this fine afternoon. I'm making a menu for my personal training clients (I'm way behind this week), researching library books of course, preparing a fabulous meal of I don't know what yet, and training a couple more clients tonight. Think I help myself to some afternoon coffee on this terrific Tuesday. I'll get some pictures up sometime this week too.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am the wife of an awesome man known to his friends as Fred :) The mom of four incredible kids, Hudson, Pierce, Alayna and Adelle. We homeschool and I teach a few classes at our local YMCA. Above all we love and worship Jesus Christ as Lord and this blog is a peek at our journey to raise children who delight in the Lord.