Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Whimsical Wednesday

It's been a lovely day of school, library, and learning games. I love Wednesdays at home with no where to go and everything to do.
The boys color while they wait for their pancakes.
Alayna and her new "projeck." Yes, she slept with a skirt over her jammies.
Oh the crazy adventure of bath time!
"AH - THIS IS SO FUN!!!" I'm sure that's what she saying :) She's never still during bath time. I have to wrangle her to get her washed and she screams and laughs the whole time.
Four cuties

My little tutu princesses :)

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am the wife of an awesome man known to his friends as Fred :) The mom of four incredible kids, Hudson, Pierce, Alayna and Adelle. We homeschool and I teach a few classes at our local YMCA. Above all we love and worship Jesus Christ as Lord and this blog is a peek at our journey to raise children who delight in the Lord.