Thursday, March 3, 2011

babies and books

Because every time I get the camera out she wants her picture taken and she's a cutie.
This one is getting so big! Almost 10 months old :(
Look at those long legs hanging out of that highchair! She and I were rocking at 2:30 this morning (she's been working on 5 teeth - makes for lovely late-night rocking sessions). She's fills up my arms and my lap now. I'm grateful for these days of more sleep, but I do treasure those middle-of-the-night feeding sessions when she would tuck her knees up under her chest and her little bootie fit right into the palm of my hand.

And how about a book review :)
Atlas of the Universe [Book]
This one will put you to sleep every night. Hudson loves it though!
There are several in this series. We checked out four and Hudson has been reading them to Pierce and Alayna in the mornings while I make breakfast.
Happy Baby: Words [Book]
At Adelle's 9 month appointment the doctor said, "You're reading to her aren't you?" Oh yeah! We should be doing that huh?! The happy baby books are my favorite and hers too. She can identify several objects already, like "cup" and "ball".


1 comment:

emma jacob said...

The baby is looking so cute in red dress I was looking some Info about New born babies Coz i m expected from last 4 months :)just take a look at your blog And found Cute babies hope i have a some like one..... 3D ultrasounds

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am the wife of an awesome man known to his friends as Fred :) The mom of four incredible kids, Hudson, Pierce, Alayna and Adelle. We homeschool and I teach a few classes at our local YMCA. Above all we love and worship Jesus Christ as Lord and this blog is a peek at our journey to raise children who delight in the Lord.