Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Alayna On the Move

One minute you see her, the next she's gone.  I was making coffee.  How did she sneak past me?  I found Alayna in the office this morning wading through a bag of trash she had dumped all over the floor.  She was gnawing on an empty cereal box.  Thankfully this is the sack we put the recycle stuff in - no rotten left-overs!   Yesterday she pulled up to her knees on the couch ... then fell over and SCREAMED.  I love this stage (sarcasm).  

Well, I stretched our groceries out over two weeks and unless we want to eat salted rice tonight (I'm even out of sugar) I need to go to the store.  My stash of coupons and sale flyers looks pretty good though.

The giant baby is destroying the bookshelf now.  Guess I should go.

3 comments:

Shannon Wheeler said...

I love that giant baby

Shannon Wheeler said...

Haha. There is a difference between a bong and a hookah... as well as what you smoke in them.

Steph said...

oh man. it's going to get busy for ya, huh!! i like it when they just lay on a blanket and giggle. you will get your exercise for sure. she sure is a cutie pie. hope to see ya soon.

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am the wife of an awesome man known to his friends as Fred :) The mom of four incredible kids, Hudson, Pierce, Alayna and Adelle. We homeschool and I teach a few classes at our local YMCA. Above all we love and worship Jesus Christ as Lord and this blog is a peek at our journey to raise children who delight in the Lord.