Friday, March 6, 2009

Friday Photo Fun

Super Hero Central - defending the play room against the giant baby.
Pierce coloring basketball color pages in his basketball clothes.

We went to the zoo today.  My generous sister invited us to use her FREE passes including FREE carousel rides.  So we took advantage of some gorgeous weather and FREE fun!  A few pics of the day ...
Pierce on his horse - Riley, Amanda and Kate in the background.
Claire on her Sea Horse making her "beautiful" face in her beautiful sunglasses.
Poor Kate didn't feel well at all, but she was such a good sport.
Amanda and Riley - this picture is crazy for me.  Amanda looks so grown up (she's only a year younger than me).  A part of me still thinks she should look like Riley.  Is that weird.  I still feel like we should be kids - but we HAVE kids!  Crazy!

And my boys - Hudson wasn't really excited about riding the penguin.  Someone else already got the shark.  Ah rats ... or as Pierce would say, "Wats"!

Alayna and I were there too - Guess I forgot to take a picture of us.  We had so much fun and we were SO worn out.  Even after good naps we were tired.  I'm headed to bed early tonight and up early in the morning to hit the sale at Reasor's - woohoo!

7 comments:

Amanda said...

Reasor's is having a sale? alright.
Of course we're grown up. We're excited about the sale at reasors.
I love the pic with the super heros lined up so nicely. It's probably due to Hudson's obsessive compulsive tendencies...which I think is awesome. :)

Katie said...

Sale at Reasor's?? Sounds good to me! I wonder if I could bring Caleb if I kept him in the Baby Bjorn ...

That is SO SWEET that little Cub is in your boys' prayers! That melted my heart. Tell them their prayers are working because he is feeling MUCH better! And those pictures are wonderful--I love Pierce's big grin. So sweet!

Angela said...

I love sales at reasors!
I know what you mean about seeing that picture of Amanda and Riley, it's just funny to see my twin sister with such a grown up little girl.
I love all your pictures. I need to come see you someday.

Shannon Wheeler said...

aaaaahhh, i love those pictures. Pierce has the cutest little smile in the super hero shot. being grown up is weird. i love you and your kids. i cannot wait to come home in 20 days.

luv_bn_gma said...

My kid sister is 12 years my junior and she looks so grown up which means........... I'm looking old. Hmmf!! I look at my kids and think, "i was just there!", now I'm GRANDMA. How does this happen!!!!??? :) So glad the Freddy clan is well enough to enjoy the warm weather and a day at the zoo, yahooooo! :)

Katie said...

Aw, thanks!! I seriously thought about bringing Caleb and just hanging in the cafe, but I didn't want him around other babies quite yet ... I have a funny story to tell you about that, by the way :). I missed you guys, too! I can't WAIT to assimilate back into society again ... Bible Study, play groups ... I'm excited! I think Caleb's getting stir crazy, too!!

Steph said...

looks like lots of fun. i bet it was great to be out after being in with sick kids for weeks!! hope all is well. much love to you. hope to see ya soon.

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am the wife of an awesome man known to his friends as Fred :) The mom of four incredible kids, Hudson, Pierce, Alayna and Adelle. We homeschool and I teach a few classes at our local YMCA. Above all we love and worship Jesus Christ as Lord and this blog is a peek at our journey to raise children who delight in the Lord.