Monday, December 29, 2008

Countdown to 2009


Riley, Hudson, Claire, Pierce, Kate & Alayna

The stair-step toe-heads ring in the New Year at Mimi & Papa's house.  Alayna's the only one who knows how to take a decent picture.

Goals for this year:

1.  Get in shape ... again
2.  Get out of debt (pay off cars - this includes sticking with my budget and avoiding the drive-thrus when I feel like I need to reward myself for all my hard work.)
3.  Don't get pregnant
4.  Finish Kindergarten with Hudson and get ready for 1st grade next fall
5.  Stream-line my daily to-do's (time management/organization/get enough sleep to get it all done!)

And that's just off the top of my head.  Let me give this some real thought.

7 comments:

Katie said...

Ooo, those are good goals, Alyson! I giggled when I read "not get pregnant". :) I also need to work on time management! I love being organized but I don't think I am naturally that way, so I have to kick myself in the rear to get going. Then I'm usually good.

Are we going to have to meet at the gym at 5:30am again?? Of course, that might clash with your "get enough sleep" ... :)

Cute pic, too. Alayna is a star. :)

MelissaC said...

Very cute picture! Your number three cracked me up too! We should all make that a goal for 2009 and see what happens! :)

Kristi Bowers said...

That is so funny, "don't get pregnant!!" that sounds like us, 2 babies in 2 years and on birth control...we had to take care of that..um in other more permanent ways-or I might have 10 by now!!

6 Happy Hearts said...

Love the pic, too cute!!!
This is the first time I am not w/a newborn at new year's! What is a girl to do??!! Great list for a great girl! Blessings for you & the fam in 2009! much love-j

Christy R said...

What a cute countdown picture!

And girl, you're already in shape!!!

You know you're going to get pregnant now that you put in writing that you don't want to get pregnant. I hope you saved your baby things ;-)

Christy R said...

I noticed that Katie said you guys met at the gym at 5:30 in the morning? I've been doing the 5:30 Tuesday and sometimes Thursday classes. You should join us sometime!

Rynth said...

Their all cute and happy in picture specially one baby fallen from chair and the red one on the floor... Its that a real baby ????

Procrastination Free Living

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am the wife of an awesome man known to his friends as Fred :) The mom of four incredible kids, Hudson, Pierce, Alayna and Adelle. We homeschool and I teach a few classes at our local YMCA. Above all we love and worship Jesus Christ as Lord and this blog is a peek at our journey to raise children who delight in the Lord.